PRESENTING

Presenting Mrs. Taylor's Kindergarten Class Blog!

Follow our Reggio Emilia Inspired class to see what students are learning at Prince Edward School. Visit often, borrow ideas to enhance your learning at home, and most importantly discuss with your child their -- PLAYFUL LEARNING, EXPLORATIONS and DISCOVERIES at school!!!


Thursday 29 September 2011

Meet The Teacher Night -- a huge SUCCESS

This is what our kindergarten friends had to say about the evening:

"I liked showing my picture to Momma and Daddy." (Madysen)

"I liked eating the pasta, and it had cheese." (Jude)

"I liked showing my mommy my picture, but the juice tasted like medicine." (Dalida)

"I liked the hotdog centre, where you give them a ticket, and they give you a hotdog." (Savannah)

"I ate a tiny cupcake." (Ally)

"I liked eating the pasta." (Brooke)

"I liked the hotdogs." (Tristan)

"I liked seeing Mrs. Olafson and Mrs. DeYoung." (Dean)

"I made a picture and my teacher liked it." (Harmony)

"I got a lot of treats." (Alexia)