Presenting Mrs. Taylor's Kindergarten Class Blog!
Follow our Reggio Emilia Inspired class to see what students are learning at Prince Edward School. Visit often, borrow ideas to enhance your learning at home, and most importantly discuss with your child their -- PLAYFUL LEARNING, EXPLORATIONS and DISCOVERIES at school!!!
Sunday, 27 November 2011
Saturday, 26 November 2011
Thursday, 24 November 2011
Faith, Jazmin and Nour made an astronaut outfit for Trenton. Tristan and Brooke used boxes to make a computer for the rocketship. Sabrina wrote the word "BLASTOFF" under the launch button that Aidan and Hussein made.
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
- the different units of measurement (small, medium, large)
- letter recognition and their linking sounds
- various cultural traditions
- personal hygiene
- The winter weather has arrived. Please dress your child appropriately. We will be going outside daily. Your child will need a warm winter jacket, a hat, gloves, snow pants and boots. An indoor pair of shoes will be required to be left at school.
- Aerobathon Money is due. Please return your Pink Aerobathon pledge sheet.
- Tuesday, December 6th at 4:00 pm.– Our Parent Council is having another Movie Night. Save the date – more information will follow.
- Please continue to read our weekly poem with your child. We send it home every Friday, usually with a simple follow-up activity. Don't forget to sign the page after you have worked with your child. The duo tang is to be returned every Monday.
Tuesday, 15 November 2011
Thanks to all families who have handed in their forms and pledge money. Thank you also to those families that are still collecting pledges. We ask that all PINK PLEDGE FORMS and MONEY be returned to the school by Thursday, November 17, 2011. Some of the funds will go towards our JK/SK program for classroom supplies and field trips. Thank you for your continued support of Prince Edward students!!!!